sexta-feira, 19 de julho de 2013

summer is here!

That's right, you read it correctly, summer is finally here - I am aware we are in July already, but let's forget about that tiny detail - and with summer comes the amazing makeup looks we can create. I myself like neutral colors with a hint of color in them, so I've been trying out some things.
I got a friend of mine ready for a night one last week and I will show you the final product. She really liked it and was surprised with what a little bit of makeup can do to a look.
Since I am finally off school and work, I will have more time to work out on some looks and maybe start shooting video tutorials. Seem good?
I will leave you with wishes of a great weekend and the photos of what I did to my friend.



xoxo, 
Sara.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário